- Quick growth habit for high traffic areas | Drought tolerant | Green year round
- Stands up better to high traffic areas | Adapts to shade and sun | Good color, low maintenance | Mowing height as low as 1/2″ to 3/4″
- Blue-green color and fine bladed appearance | Celebration makes a great first impression. | Lower maintenance and high performance qualities. | Used for playgrounds, baseball, soccer and residential.
- Grows well in sandy or clay soil | Dark blue green color year round | Heat and drought tolerant
- Creates a meadow-like look. Can be left unmowed if desired. Works well on slopes and rough areas of golf courses
- Ideal for Northern California climates. Fine bluegrass-like texture | more drought tolerant and heat tolerant | excellent disease resistance
- Dwarf Fescue - Bluegrass Mixture | Better Density | Faster wear recovery | Better wintering
- Stands up better to high traffic areas | Adapts to shade and sun | Good color, low maintenance
- Quick healing from traffic and machine damage | Crowds out weeds | Uniform growth and dark green color | Requires more frequent waterings
- Designed to excel in full and filtered sun. Excellent heat and wear tolerance for high traffic areas.
- The industry's 1st choice for native lawn areas. Native Bentgrass™ Excellent durability, Dark green turf mat, Medium leaf texture. Thrives in full sun and partial shade.
- Dark green color to contrast with ornamental settings. Narrow fine leafed texture of the blades provides a soft feeling sod.
- Low maintance. Can be maintained as a turf lawn or left unmowed.
- Dense turf with medium-fine, upright blades. Suitable for moderate coastal areas.
- Popular for its wear tolerance and low maintenance. Does not do well in areas that suffer from extreme temperature conditions.
- Made for roadsides, bio-swales and other protected environments. Performs well in a variety of conditions
- Princess 77 Bermuda
- Medium-dark green color. Strong lateral growth, Good wear tolerance, Rapid establishment
- Kurapia is an attractive, vigorous, rich green groundcover for most of the year with very little water.
- Ideal for sloped areas. Resistant to drought conditions. Performs well under full sunlight and partial shade.